- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
This privacy statement explains how Nutsdown LTD t/a Target Travel and/or its group companies (“we”, “us”, “our”) collect information from you via the website (the “website”) or in any manner expressly described in this privacy statement and how the information is then used. References to “you” means the user of the website.
Information about us
What personal data do we collect? You may look through the Website without giving us any personal data about yourself. If you sign up to receive our news alerts, we ask you to provide your email address. You may also provide us with personal data if you use the Contact Us form, which is provided on our Website to help us manage requests, or if you communicate with us in some other way.
How do we use personal data?
We may use your personal data and information we obtain from other sources:
• to administer and/or improve the Website;
• to provide you with news alerts if you have signed up to the news alert service;
• to deal with any requests submitted by you via the Contact Us page;
• [for statistical and research purposes]; and/or
• to otherwise respond to any requests, queries or comments submitted to us by you.
We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for the above purposes. We may disclose personal data to our successors in business in the future but only for the purposes outlined in this privacy statement. We may also disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
Cookies and IP addresses
When you visit the Website, we may log your IP (Internet Protocol) address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. IP addresses are used to [administer the Website and to analyse trends]. We do not use them to identify you. To learn more about cookies and how to switch them off, you can go to www.allaboutcookies.org
The Website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal data under our control.
Links to other websites
We may link to third party websites and/or display advertisements from third parties on the Website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these third party websites and/or for such third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these third party websites or advertisers, nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
By providing us with your personal data, you consent to our transferring such personal data to countries or jurisdictions, which do not provide the same level of protection as the UK, if necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy statement. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of all the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. To obtain a copy of this information, if your personal details change or if you have a query or comment about the way we use your personal data, please let us know by contacting: email@example.com
Changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement may change and therefore you should review it regularly. We will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so.
Last updated: 10/10/12