- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
INTA – International Trademark Association Annual and Leadership Meetings
“You have been a wonderful partner with INTA for all of these years.”
Tricia S. Simpson CMP, Manager, Meetings, Conventions & Events Strategy, INTA, New York.
We have been sending British delegates to The Annual Meeting for over 40 years, starting when it when it was originally the USTA. For those not familiar with us, here is a brief outline of the service we provide to those Trademark Attorneys attending the Annual Meeting.
A year ahead we visit each host city to check out any changes and conduct a site visit to the official hotels. While here we also investigate pre and post conference ideas, plus interesting venues for receptions and entertaining. We then make a small selection of hotels that we feel are the most appropriate, based on convenience and price, but to also offer a portfolio of differing styles. For a over a decade INTA have kindly provided us with an allocation of rooms at the official hotels. Our program is launched in December, the brochure contains maps; an overview of the conference location; impartial reviews of the hotels featured; travel options with a price guide and ideas if you have a few days spare. In addition there is an information sheet available on unusual reception and entertainment venues, plus a list of restaurants in the city with a few recommendations.
November’s Leadership Meeting (Mid Year) is usually held in the sun belt of Florida or Arizona, but there have been surprises such as Panama, Central America. In 2018 it will be in New Orleans. We can assist with flights and also accommodation if you are not able to book into the official hotels.
Seattle brochure should ready to download by 03 Nov 17
INTA 2018- Seattle
Event International Trademark Association’s 140th Annual Meeting
Date Sat 19 May until Wed 23 May 2018
Located Washington State Convention & Trade Centre (WSCTC), Seattle, Washington, USA
Conference location – in the heart of downtown Seattle, surrounded by hotels, shops, restaurants and plenty of coffee shops.
Where to stay – There will be around 30 official INTA hotels, we have inspected and selected 9 which feel are the nicest and most convenient, including the HQ hotel and a non-INTA option. Our brochure has a full description of each, feel free to register an interest with us?
Receptions and events – On our planning trip we reviewed over 50 venues. We have a Reception and Event Info Sheet, some are quite spectacular and unusual. these are suitable for cocktail receptions, private or semi-private dining, or a hosted meal in a restaurant. Please contact us for a PDF copy or call to discuss as we have visited the majority of them.
Flights – From Heathrow both Virgin Atlantic (VS) and British Airways (BA) operate daily non-stop flights, in addition Norwegian Airlines (DY) operate out of Gatwick four times a week.
Which hotel is best for me…?
- Host/ HQ hotel– Sheraton Seattle
- Nearest to the conference venue– Sheraton Seattle, Grand Hyatt & Motif
- Boutique– Monaco, Palladian & Thompson
- Classic style– Fairmont Olympic
- Has a pool– Sheraton Seattle, Fairmont Olympic & Westin
- Club/Concierge level or suites for meetings– Sheraton Seattle & Fairmont Olympic
- Good views– Thompson & Westin
- Patio or roof top terrace for meetings– Monaco, Thompson & Motif
- Wow factor– Westin (views), Thompson & Motif (roof terraces) & Fairmont Olympic (lobby)
- Non-INTA- Thomson
Feel free to call and chat over any aspect of the event.