- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
See our EPO Newsletter for this season’s flight schedules from the seven UK airports to Munich. Whether you are attending a hearing at the New EPO in The PschorrHöfe or Isar buildings, or an appeal at the Old Patent Office by the river, we can assist you in finding the most convenient hotel. We are very familiar with Munich and have visited it on numerous occasions, although probably a lot less that most of our clients.
Trade fairs and Oktoberfest can mean accommodation in Munich can be difficult to find and very expensive too. We can help locate rooms and offer alternatives to the usual hotels if they have high and restrictive rates (pre-payment with no changes/ refunds permitted).
A link to the most charming hotel in Munich, The Admiral. Which we would be delighted to book for you.
Update – Lufthansa is to axe the London City to Munich route from October 2012, as it is not economically viable. Monarch is due to add Munich services for summer 2013 from Gatwick; Luton; Manchester and Birmingham.