- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
Top roads, top camping and good fun. Each summer for over twenty years, a group of us have travelled to Normandy and down to le Mans, to see the Le Mans 24 Hours race in June, or on alternate years the Classic Le Mans in July. Both events are worth experiencing, the weekend is a combination of many good things, the car racing is just one small element and the excuse to go. This is top camping with good roads; good food, plenty of time to relax and a good laugh with friends.
If you and friends have fancied going but don’t know where to start, then we can help book the travel and tickets; guide you through how to plan it and what to expect when you are there. The regular 24 hours endurance race is especially good for a stag weekend.
If you have classic car and fancy giving it a treat without the ‘chave fest’ that is the regular race, then the biannual Classic Le Mans could be more suitable and relaxed, with literally thousands of classic cars to drool over, some even race too?
For a change of scenery there is also the Spa Summer Classic. Plenty of classics and plenty of room to wander around this spectacular circuit. In comparison to Le Mans, Silverstone and Goodwood it almost seems deserted.
Chateau Saint Paterne, is a delightful oasis and an alternative to camping, located about 45 mins from the track.