- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
We have over thirty years of assisting our discerning clients with top quality travel. All arrangements are tailor-made and are generally discussed and built up in stages. We will usually offer a selection of options, for you to choose your priority of cost versus convenience and comfort.
We are well travelled ourselves, added to that the number of clients who have returned with their reports, it has created a valuable pool of knowledge on luxury and exclusive accommodation, to enable us to discuss their suitability with you. We are independent and will not try to push you towards a specific supplier, so our recommendations to you will be unbiased.
Although travel can be in Premium Economy; Business and First Class, we will seek to use discount fares where applicable. We are also able to advice and quote on private charter flights. We work with the UK’s largest travel trade wholesaler, so have access to competitive prices in all classes of air travel and all styles of accommodation.
Extended trips and to the more remote and unusual destinations are what we thrive on. In places such as South America, where language and security issues can be a concern to our clients, we have a network of trustworthy local agents that we have been working with for decades. These are usually the most well established in each country, not necessarily the cheapest, but partners that have proven they are worth trusting and have helped out our clients in stressful situations in the past.
If our other sections on ‘ideas’ and ‘National Parks and the great outdoors’ are of interest, then please be aware that most of these will have a the option of top quality accommodation.
Here is a small selection of properties that we are familiar with and have worked within the past, there are many other individual properties which we would be delighted to recommend to you:
Georgia Country inn and desert island experience- Spring 08
A couple came asking for something unique and relaxing prior to the birth of their first child. They stayed on a Georgia barrier island in a country inn and then a top quality Caribbean beach hideaway in Mexico. A snippet from her extensive two page review of their trip….
It was lovely………The whole trip was fantastic and memorable, like the honeymoon we felt we saw a lot of stuff but are also re-energised, rested, and have lost the grey London pallor. Thanks to you and the team for creating such a unique bespoke experience. We look forward to the next one. Claire and Francois