- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
We can put together a tour to suit you . Most people start in Vancouver and take two days to drive up into the Rockies, stopping at Kamloops and aiming for Jasper. An alternative is the Rockie Mountaineer train which takes the same time, but for many people they prefer to be in control and drive.
We suggest a few days around Jasper to relax and perhaps see the Columbia Ice Fields. Then travel down the spine of the Rockies to the emerald Lake Louise for a couple of nights. On from here is the town of Banff a good base to explore the mountains and being one of the larger towns, it has a good selection of restaurants and shops. You don’t need to be an avid hill walker to enjoy the scenery, as many of the ski resort’s lifts are still open in summer. Homeward bound you need to come downhill to Calgary, where there are no-stop flights to the UK. If travelling in July, then it is worth adjusting the itinerary to try and take in The Calgary Stampede.
See our Pacific Northwest section for a luxury resort on Vancouver Island, which many of our clients chose to add to the trip prior to the Rockies, as its reasonably close to Vancouver.
This is a rough frame work to expand and contract into the best fit, please call to discuss.