- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
INTA – International Trademark Association Annual and Leadership Meetings
“You have been a wonderful partner with INTA for all of these years.”
Tricia S. Simpson CMP, Manager, Meetings, Conventions & Events Strategy, INTA, New York.
We have been sending British delegates to The Annual Meeting for over 50 years, starting when it when it was originally the USTA. For those not familiar with us, here is a brief outline of the service we provide to those Trademark Attorneys attending the Annual Meeting.
A year ahead we visit each host city to check out any changes and conduct a site visit to the official hotels. While here we also investigate pre and post conference ideas, plus interesting venues for receptions and entertaining. We then make a small selection of hotels that we feel are the most appropriate, based on convenience and price, but to also offer a portfolio of differing styles to suit everyone. For a over a decade INTA have kindly provided us with an allocation of rooms at the official hotels. Our program is launched in December, the brochure contains maps; an overview of the conference location; impartial reviews of the hotels featured; travel options with a price guide and ideas if you have a few days spare. In addition there is an information sheet available on unusual reception and entertainment venues, plus a list of restaurants in the city with a few recommendations. This is to assist those wanting to hold a cocktail reception; a private or semi-private meal, or juts host a table at quality restaurant.
November’s Leadership Meeting (Mid Year) is usually held in the sun belt of Florida or Arizona, but there have been surprises such as New Orleans and Panama in Central America. We can assist with flights and also accommodation if you are not able to book into the official hotels.
INTA Annual Meeting Boston brochure is now ready to download, see below
INTA 2019 – Boston
Event International Trademark Association’s 141st Annual Meeting
Date Sat 18 May until Wed 22 May 2019
Located Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Conference location – in the up and coming Seaport area, across the bridge from the Financial District.
Where to stay – There will be around 30 official INTA hotels, we have inspected and selected 7 which feel are the nicest and most convenient, including the HQ hotel, plus 3 non-INTA options that we feel will also be of interest. Our brochure has a full description of each, feel free to register an interest with us?
Receptions and events – On our planning trip we reviewed over 40 venues. We have a Reception and Event Info Sheet, some are quite spectacular and unusual. these are suitable for cocktail receptions, private or semi-private dining, or a hosted meal in a restaurant. Please contact us for a PDF copy or call to discuss as we have visited the majority of them.
Flights – From Heathrow both Virgin Atlantic (VS), British Airways (BA) and Delta (DL)operate daily non-stop flights, in addition Norwegian Airlines (DI) operate out of Gatwick.
Which hotel is best for me…?
- Host/ HQ Hotel– Westin Waterfront
- Nearest to the conference venue (BCEC)– Westin Waterfront, Element, Aloft, Renaissance & Seaport
- Within Seaport– Westin Waterfront, Element, Aloft, Renaissance, Seaport & Yotel.
- Not in Seaport– Godfrey, Revere, InterContinental and Ames
- Boutique– Yotel, Revere, Godfrey & Ames
- Roof top terrace– Yotel & Revere
- Waterside terrace– InterContinental
- Pool– All except the Yotel, Godfrey & Ames
- Relaxed and social– Yotel, Godfrey & Aloft
- Big rooms– InterContinental & the studios at Element
For a full description and review plus the room rates, then please download our PDF of the brochure, or drop us a line for a hard copy. If your are interest in any specific hotel, then please contact us and express an interest to avoid disappointment.
Feel free to call and chat over any aspect of the event.