- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks & Scenic Driving Tours
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
We are small specialist business travel company established in 1978 and located in central London. The majority of our work is advising and arranging commercial travel, much of this is focused on the Intellectual Property Profession, with travel to Europe, North America and the Far East. We also have clients involved in – IT, outside broadcasting, digital advertising, distribution, marketing and property development.
Between us at Target Travel we have over 120 years’ experience and are extensively travelled, so have a wealth of knowledge to offer you. All travel is on a bespoke basis and nothing is too complex. We have programmes to support a wide selection of IP conferences and travel for hearings at the three EPOs.
Another element of our business is expertise in tailor making high quality and often complex leisure trips; sabbaticals and extended round the world travel.
For a comprehensive list of what we can offer, please click on the ‘Select Your Interest‘ in the main menu above.
Roy Featherstone who founded Target Travel in 1978, sadly passed away unexpectedly in July 2012.
To be kept informed, either follow us on Twitter, Facebook or sign up for our RSS newsfeed. News archives can be found on our ‘Useful links’ page.
FlightStatsThis is an interactive airport delay map. Green equals few if any delays, yellow means a small number of delays and red significant delays or cancellations. Hover your mouse over the dot for the airport name, or click for more info, you can then look further for a list of the arrivals and departures. See our ‘Useful links’ page, this has more airport and airline links.